Empowered Wealth® – Rethink Wealth Creation
“Rethink Wealth Creation” hosted by Doug Meyer-Cuno
Wednesday April 19th 8:00 until noon.
Breakfast to be served from 8:00 to 8:30
400 Hermitage Rd. Charlotte, NC 28207
R.S.V.P. by April 3rd:
Kay Mundy (803) 325-9065 or email email@example.com
Investment: $200 per person or $350 per couple
Doug Meyer-Cuno Bio:
Doug founded Carolina Ingredients, a leading industrial seasoning manufacturer and distributor based in Rock Hill in 1990, and has personally led the company’s growth into a highly successful enterprise. At the end of 2010, Carolina Ingredients became the first LEED Sustainable seasoning plant in the country, and the first privately owned seasoning plant to be SQF certified. The company has one of the largest photovoltaic systems in York County. Solar energy supplies alternative fuel for the production plant as well as hot water for the office complex.
Doug has also founded Compaction International, DMC Enterprises LLC, and Merisal LLC.
Respected Community Leader
Doug has a distinguished history of community service:
- Chairman of York County Economic Development Board
- Member of Clover/Lake Wylie YMCA Board
- Chairman of Gaston Day School Board
- Founding Father of Gaston Day School Hall of Fame
- Member of Yadkin Bank’s Community Advisory Board
- Member of the Snack Food Association’s Executive Leadership Forum Committee
Doug is married to Dr. Margaret Edwards Meyer-Cuno. Together they have four wonderful adult children. Doug and Margaret are active in their church and community. They reside on Lake Wylie and enjoy boating, good food, and watching sunsets with a glass of wine. Committed to a physically fit and healthy lifestyle, Doug exercises five days a week.
He graduated from Furman University in Greenville, SC BA.
Harvard Business School OPM Program 33, 2004
Ron Nakamoto (Presenter) Bio:
Ron Nakamoto is the founder and CEO of Empowered Wealth Connect and a major contributor to Empowered Wealth. He was one of the founding Quadrant Living Architects and a long-time proponent of Empowered Wealth concepts, tools, and principles. A Certified Financial Planner since 1987, he was a financial adviser for 30 years. From 1994 until 2011, he operated his own firm Strategic Financial in Northern California. After stints as a shareholder in a public financial services company and as a real estate developer in Hawaii and Louisiana, he divested himself of his business interests in order to focus on his role with Empowered Wealth and Empowered Wealth Connect. He currently lives and works in the Salt Lake City area.
Rethink the Way You View Your Wealth
- Today’s society generally views wealth as money and wealth creation as the status of your financial portfolio. But isn’t there more to wealth than just money? Isn’t there a more holistic approach to thinking about wealth?
- Let’s admit it, our lives are busy, rarely do we take time to be grateful, to savor the positive aspects in our lives, and the blessings bestowed upon us.
- When do we create strategic opportunities to plan our personal and family futures like we would our business or our careers?
- How often do we consider the legacy we leave our families? And when we do, do we mostly think in financial terms?
- It’s time to rethink how we create our legacy and create truly empowering wealth for our families.
- Please join us and learn how Empowered Wealth can impact you and your family. Take a half day to reflect on the people, values, causes and experiences that are impactful to you. How can you create a future that truly matters?
How may I create value for you?
CEO – Carolina Ingredients